A day in the life of Ramon Casas
A journey that takes us to the summer of 1924 through all the rooms of the cloister that the painter Ramon Casas and his family became the summer residence. Music, light, images, smells ... guide us through the halls and rooms for an experience full of suggestion and sensitivity.
The monastery in those days was an evocative place inspired by the style of the time: Catalan art nouveau. They brought furniture from all over the place, they amassed an impressive collection of decorative art and they made the building a romantic place, with gardens full of aromas... Music, light, images… will guide us through the lounges and bedrooms for an evocative, sensitive experience.
Duration of the visit:
– 45 minutes.
– Catalan, Spanish, English and French.
- Audiovisual subtitled in Catalan and Spanish.
- Sign language tours on request.
– From Tuesdays to Sundays. Check the opening times by telephoning 93 875 94 01 or writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Advance booking is recommended.
- Accessible path for people with reduced mobility.
- We have available to visitors two wheelchairs.