Enjoy Món Sant Benet with peace of mind
At Món Sant Benet, we look forward to sharing its unique environment with you, so we have taken all the necessary security measures to ensure that you can enjoy the visit with the utmost peace of mind.
For the Catalunya La Pedrera Foundation, which runs Món Sant Benet, people have always been our raison d'être. That is why, now more than ever due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to safeguard your well-being and maximum safety in our facilities. We want you to enjoy yourselves with us again, as always, and with complete peace of mind.
Therefore, we will implement all safety and hygiene protocols, even beyond what is set by the regulations:
- Reduced capacity to avoid crowding and ensure social distancing can be maintained, by installing screens where necessary.
- The temperature of all staff and visitors is monitored.
- Face masks are mandatory.
- All spaces in the building have sanitising gel dispensers.
- We ramp up the cleaning frequency of the spaces.
- All visitor service staff wear personal protective equipment such as goggles or protective visors, a mask and gloves.
- If necessary, you can ask the Món Sant Benet staff for the emergency service numbers and addresses of the nearest hospitals and health centres.
These measures have been taken in accordance with the instructions of the experts and the competent authorities, implementing the corresponding protocols and ensuring that, in this way, the most important thing is to enjoy the unique experience of visiting Món Sant Benet.
With all this in mind, you can rest assured: your health is our priority.
Furthermore, we give you maximum flexibility in your purchase. If, for any reason you decide to change the date of your visit, we will manage the change. And if, finally, you can’t come to Món Sant Benet, we will give you a refund.
At the Catalunya La Pedrera Foundation, we are more committed than ever to people. By visiting, you are making it possible for more than 500,000 people to benefit from our social, educational, cultural and environmental projects.
If you require more information, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Món Sant Benet #etcuidemmésquemai