THE CATALUNYA-LA PEDRERA FOUNDATION, hereafter the PROCESSER of Users’ personal data, informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the applicable personal data regulations, the EU Regulations 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) relating to the protection of the personal data of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and the free circulation of this data. For this purpose, the following processing information is provided:
Purpose of the processing: to maintain a commercial relationship with the User.
The processing operations envisaged are:
- The sending of commercial advertising communications via e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other present or future electronic or physical means allowing commercial communication. This communication will be made by the PROCESSER and will be related to its products and services or those of its workers or suppliers with which a promotional agreement has been made. In these cases, the third parties will never have access to the personal data.
- Making statistical studies.
- Processing orders or requests of any kind made by users via any of the contact forms made available to them.
- Sending the website newsletter.
Data preservation criteria: it will be kept while there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing. When it is not necessary for such a purpose, it will be deleted with the safety measures to ensure the data does not contain the user’s name or is totally destroyed.
Data communication: data will not be communicated to third parties except under legal obligation.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, correction, portability and deletion of their data and to restrict or oppose its processing.
- Right to present a complaint to the monitoring authority (agpd.es) if they consider that the processing does not comply with the applicable regulations.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
IS THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY USERS IS REQUIRED OR OPTIONAL?
By checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) on the contact form or presented on downloadable forms, users expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their data is required to deal with their requests by the provider. The inclusion of data in the other fields is voluntary. The user guarantees that the personal data provided to the PROCESSER is truthful and accepts responsibility for giving notice of any change in it.
The PROCESSER informs users and expressly guarantees that their personal data will not under any circumstances be transferred to third parties and that whenever any kind of transfer of personal data is carried out, express, informed and unequivocal consent will be first be asked for from the user. All data requested via the websites is required, as it is necessary to provide users with the best possible service. If all data is not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will fully meet your needs.
In accordance with the provisions of the applicable personal data protection regulations, the CONTROLLER complies with all provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of the personal data it controls, and explicitly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, which states that data must be processed legally, faithfully and transparently in relation to the interested party and in an adequate, relevant way limited to whatever is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR to protect Users’ rights and freedoms and has given the appropriate information so that they may be exercised.