Sant Benet places
- The Factory: the factory building contains the reception area where visitor tickets are sold, as well as the La Fonda restaurant, the shop and the conference rooms.
- Sant Benet de Bages Monastery: the monastery has a historic monument part dating from the medieval period and a modernista part, which was the summer residence of the painter Ramon Casas. We offer different tours of the medieval and modernista parts, before finally climbing the bell tower to enjoy the views. The monastery also has conference rooms.
- Alícia Foundation: a centre for cookery research including a kitchen, laboratory, auditorium and children’s kitchen.
- The Owner’s House: former residence of the owners of the factory when it was in operation. It now contains conference rooms and offices.
- Món Hotel: evocative 4* accommodation with two restaurants: Món and L’Ó. It also offers a bar service.