The Món Sant Benet shop is a showcase for our local agri-food and culinary products. A shop window to visit and buy a part of the different worlds making up the flavours of our land:
– The world of vines and wine
– The world of oil
– The world of the vegetable garden
– The world of cereals
– The world of nuts
– The world of sweet fruit
– The world of chocolate, tea and coffee
– The world of cured meat
– The world of cheese
With a wide range of products ranging from wines and honey to cured meats and organic meat, The Shop is a specialised place where the products are handled with care and respect to offer a quality local selection, ideal both for everyday shopping and for special occasions.
And, in co-operation with the Alícia Foundation, you will also find an organic range of products grown in the Sant Benet market garden, as well as traditional seeds, some of them the result of important recovery work.
The Shop also presents a selection of books, stationery material and many other products related to Món Sant Benet, the Monastery and the Alícia Foundation.
+34 93 875 94 28
Public opening hours:
- Monday from 10am to 3pm
- Tuesday to Friday, from 10am to 6pm
- Weekends and public holidays from 10am to 3 pm (April, May, october and november from 9am to 7pm)
- We close on 25 and 26 December and 1 and 6 January.