A thousand years of sensations (Medieval visit)
We invite you to travel in time and discover life in a monastery where the voices, everyday sounds and images of the past appear within thousand-year-old walls, making the tour a unique experience. A tour of the most emblematic parts of the monastery: the church, the cloister, the cellar and the cells of the Montserrat gallery, allowing you to get inside the skin of the monastery’s inhabitants. The visit is guided.
Duration of the visit:
– 1 hour 15 minutes.
– Catalan, Spanish, English and French.
- Audiovisual subtitled in Catalan and Spanish.
– From Tuesdays to Sundays. Check the opening times by telephoning 93 875 94 01 or writing to email@example.com. Advance booking is recommended.
- Accessible path for people with reduced mobility.
- We have available to visitors two wheelchairs.